Search This Blog

People Trolled Ranveer For “Losing My Religion” Tweet. He Gave A Befitting Reply

People Trolled Ranveer For "Losing My Religion" Tweet. He Gave A Befitting Reply
Deepa A.

Ranveer Singh had left us confused about his tweet "Losing my religion". He had left this random tweet and people lost their cool. Some thought that he is changing his religion while some others thought that it is related to Padmavati. One thing that we have noticed about Ranveer is that he never speaks openly on Twitter. He leaves it to the users to think what he is upto.

His "Losing My Religion" tweet created a huge uproar on Twitter and haters started slamming him. Some even condemned him thinking he is actually changing his religion and making things controversial.

Source

But Ranveer is Ranveer. He knows how to handle trolls like a boss. Guess it was enough of hatred for him; he has finally given a wonderful response to all those trollers. He gives a damn to these trolls, which is why he left couple of powerful tweets for them to read.

This was not it; he left one more..

The tweet read,

"🖕🏽And I am, whatever you say I am,
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am,
Radio won't even play my jam"

In the first tweet, he wrote "F*ck that", while in the second tweet, he quoted Eminem's lyrics, which truly reflect his feelings that "I am what I am". Twitter lauded him for this brilliant reply…

Fire!

Point on!

Dear haters…

Guess his response is enough for haters to shut their mouths. How did you find his reply?

The post People Trolled Ranveer For "Losing My Religion" Tweet. He Gave A Befitting Reply appeared first on RVCJ Media.

RSS Feed

RVPKJ

IFTTT

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates