Search This Blog

Vikas Gupta Said Prince Narula & Yuvika Are Getting Married. Yuvika Reacts

Vikas Gupta Said Prince Narula & Yuvika Are Getting Married. Yuvika Reacts
Deepa A.

Bigg Boss 11 has been hitting the news for some or the other reasons. Sometimes, it's due to relationship between 2 contestants, while at times, it's due to misbehavior of housemates.

Since it's a controversial reality show, you can expect some new twist and turn each passing day. Recently, Vikas Gupta has confirmed that Yuvika Chaudhary and Prince Narula, the contestants of Bigg Boss 9, will be tying the knot this year or most probably early next year.

Yes, an unseen footage of him talking about this marriage with Hina Khan was shared online. No doubt, fans had enjoyed the cute romance between Yuvika and Prince in Bigg Boss 9 and since Vikas gave a confirmation, they thought it to be true. Here's the video;

Click here to watch the video directly on Instagram.

However, Yuvika rubbished the confirmation given by Vikas Gupta. In an interview with TOI, she said,

"I am surprised with the buzz. I don't know when I am tying the knot but I'm sure as of now for me there's no marriage on cards. The day I plan to get married, I will announce it to the world. I don't think there's any need to hide such a news, after all, it going to be my special day. As of now, I'm focussing on my work. I'm shooting along with Jimmy Shergill for my next film."

Prince and Yuvika shared a sizzling chemistry, but unfortunately, Yuvika has disappointed the rumors and has disappointed the fans. We will definitely wait for a good news from the duo.

The post Vikas Gupta Said Prince Narula & Yuvika Are Getting Married. Yuvika Reacts appeared first on RVCJ Media.

RSS Feed

RVPKJ

IFTTT

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Designed By OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates